Wednesday 12 January 2011

George Osborne, The Artful Tax Dodger Pt 2

Just for fun, after writing http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blogspot.com/2011/01/george-osborne-artful-tax-dodger.html I thought I'd finish the "I'd do Anything" lyrics.

If anyone wants to get together a choir of urchins and use it for propaganda, just let me know ;)

Altogether now.....


"I'd do anything
For you, Blue, anything,
Yes I'd do anything
Anything?
Anything for Blue....

Would you twist the facts?
Anything
Bring us Maggie back?
Anything
Give us all the sack?
Anything?
Make a Lib Dem pact?
Dear Nicholas.....

I'd do Anything
Though arrogant and dim,
Yes I'd do Anything
Anything?
Anything, for Blue.

Would you stuff the poor?
Anything!
Change protection laws?
Anything!
Slam shut every door?
Anything
If they ask for more?
I'd let em starve.....

I'd do anything,
For rich, pals, anything
Yes I'd do Anything..
Anything?
Anything for Blue.

Would you sell our trees?
Anything
Raise tuition fees?
Anything
Ignore every plea?
Anything
Trash economies?
It's what I do...

I'd do anything,
To keep, me, in the swim,
Yes I'd do anything
Anything?
Anything, for Blue.

Would you keep your cash?
Course I would.
In a private stash?
As I should.
Watch the protests clash?
If I could
As you sneer and slash?
My destiny

I'd do anything
To shaft you
Anything
Yes I'd do anything
Anything?
Anything, for Blue"
 

1 comment: