Wednesday 16 February 2011

Open letter to Maria Miller - Update


A HUUUUUGE well done everyone!!

The Open letter to Maria Miller I posted earlier today is the 3RD most read, liked and shared article in the UK online today!!!!!!!  Look, only the BBC and Independent are above it.


That is an incredible achievement and can only mean that we start to be heard more and more. You tweeted til your fingers bled and shared and linked, so thank you so much. 

If you haven't sent the letter to her or emailed or tweeted, take heart and have a go! 

You Rock!

UPDATE TO UPDATE - Now, you're all voting + on the little birdy on the left and it's in danger of being second....could we be first????? 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete